Thursday, January 17, 2013

jef logan

Jef.logan artiste making the girl cry with this commissioned piece. there is nothing else out there, no other appropriate gift, like giving a commissioned piece to a friend, or family. an art piece can contain/reflect attributes, characteristics, ideologies, and likes of a person all into one tangible, aesthetically pleasing object. message me or jef today for more info. FstudiosLV

"Commissions are challenging at times when trying to depict someone's description and emotions. Its like gathering someone's thoughts shove it into a blender and pour it beautifully onto canvas. I think she's left with a good taste in her heart.

  Sheilla's boyfriend who's stationed overseas contacted me through facebook.  We were messaging back and forth and he really didn't have an idea as to how it would come out. At about 60 percent towards completion, I showed him the progress... to his amazement.

  He wrote: 'Man you really have been awesome. I can't thank you enough and the painting looks absolutely jaw-dropping.  All the work you've put and how quickly you respond... is probably the best customer service I've ever received over the internet. I hope this talent of yours takes you to the top, I really do. It would be a pleasure to meet you once i get a chance to visit Vegas...'  "