Saturday, July 20, 2013

jef logan artiste submission
"Special Delivery"


Submission for silent auction: The buyers testimonial:
Melinda Phoenix

Hello beautiful artist of LIB!
So, your incredible piece of art is now in its current home here in Santa Cruz, Ca.
I wanted to thank you for your magic you created on that piece of wood, and share a bit of the magic I am experiencing from it.

Sunday night my wife, Dani, and I were making our way back to our camp at "The Village". We walked by the artist set up, where everything was on display and the auction was going on. It was around 1130pm. We then came upon your piece. We both were struck. I had a vision and a deep inner knowing that we had this piece in our life's. Then Dani said that she saw a vision of it being in our children's room. I knew then that we were going to auction for it. We went up to the ladies who were running the auction and asked to put in a bid. They then told us the auction had closed at 10, and the only way to bid now was the buy it now price of $1,500. It took us less then a minute....and with hearts racing and knowing that the universe provides in all ways needed at the moment that you need it, we did the exchange of $1,500 for your art piece. This is the first time we have ever bought art in this way. Definitely the most passionate and "spontaneous" (if you will), purchases I have ever made.
I realized at some point that your art was the first one I had seen at LIB, during my first outing from the Village, where we were working. I believe it was Thursday. Then later Dani and I realized that I have created some pieces that are soooo very similar to the colors and images you have used in this one.
Our plan is to have it hanging above our piano, and have some of the art I have created that are incredibly similar around it...showing the portals of consciousness that tap into this particular vision that is created into this kind of art.
I spent some time with the piece yesterday...and had some pretty wild and deep experiences with it, and in particular with the sun. Received many messages and sounds.
So yeah.. I am super grateful and hope that life for you is fantastic. And now you know who will forever love and cherish your art piece.
Blessings,
Melinda